Resources to get you on track to ace the CPHQ exam.
A more focused approach means you get CPHQ certified sooner and with less pain.
- Articles that cover the CPHQ exam content outline.
- CPHQ exam tips to help you excel in the exam.
- CPHQ exam practice questions specially crafted to identify areas for improvement and to condition you for the actual exam. At least 200 new questions, written by a seasoned CPHQ with intricate knowledge of the CPHQ exam, are published for members every month. Our database contains 2,593 questions. These questions are bundled into Quizzes, which contain between 24 and 49 questions each. At least 8 new Quizzes, hence more than 200 questions, are published, on a regular basis, over the course of each month.
Features of Membership
- Enormous (and growing) database—467 articles and 2,593 CPHQ exam practice questions.
- Regular content feeding—more than 200 new CPHQ exam practice questions and 50 new articles published on this site each month.
- Responsive web design—view content, including quizzes, from any device (iPad, iPhone, notebook, laptop computer, desktop computer, etc.).
- A variety of subscription plans to meet your needs.
- Instant access to the CPHQ Tutor membership site.
- Monthly subscribers can cancel their subscription at any time.
Not All Quizzes Are Created Equal
Before purchasing any quiz, ask yourself these questions:
- Is it written by a CPHQ, i.e. someone who has actually sat and passed the exam?
- Is it written by someone who understands what test takers need to know?
- Is it likely to provide realistic questions?
- Can it add real value to candidates?
Features of Our Quizzes
- Specially crafted by an expert CPHQ coach with more than 20 years of experience in healthcare.
- A variety of questions in terms of exam content category (Management and Leadership, Information Management, Performance/Quality Measurement and Improvement, and Patient Safety), question type (recall, application, analysis) and level of difficulty.
- A final score plus answers with explanations and/or links to relevant resources at the end of the quiz.
About the Editor-in-Chief
Andy Teh, MBBS, MSc, PGCert, DLSHTM, CPHQ, has more than 20 years of experience in healthcare quality management and patient safety. He is also a pioneering expert in CPHQ training, coaching, and mentorship.
In 2009, Dr Teh founded Teh & Associates, a leading healthcare consulting firm that has operations in 17 different countries.
As a professional CPHQ coach, Dr Teh has an unrivaled track record in helping candidates pass the CPHQ exam. No student of his private coaching program has scored less than 103/125 on the actual exam (the passing score is only 91–92/125).
In 2010, Dr Teh and his team launched the world’s first membership site dedicated to CPHQ certification. CPHQ Tutor is the third and most updated version of the highly-acclaimed Teh & Associates membership site.
From the CPHQ Tutor Blog
What Is the Best Way for Me to Pass the CPHQ Exam? January 18, 2014
New “Mark as Read” Feature: Mark Articles and Quizzes as Read October 8, 2013
CPHQ Tutor: Responding to the Needs of Serious CPHQ Candidates September 30, 2013
Just wanted to let you know that I passed the CPHQ exam yesterday!!!
I have been diligently preparing for 6 mos. I don’t think I would have passed without the use of your website, articles and quizzes. It was by far the hardest test that I have taken, even more difficult than the RN state boards. Thank you again for the website and high content quality of reference materials.
Thank you for such an excellent product and service. I had been preparing for months, but the practice tests were revelatory. I was not ready to take the exam. Your site helped me close the gaps and gave me a much greater grasp of the statistical skills needed for the test and the role. This test was among the most difficult certification exam I have taken and I’m pleased to say that I passed with a good margin. Thank you for this easy to use, formative resource.
During his first training session, Dr Teh explained certain concepts using his website questions. I also knew that his website had a lot of articles explaining the answers behind the questions. I realised that Dr Teh’s website was going to be immensely useful for my exam preparation and immediately enrolled for membership to gain access to both the exam preparation questions as well as Dr Teh’s well written and easy-to-understand articles. I used both diligently during my entire exam prep period and knew that no other exam book or websites could offer anything better!
Dear Dr. Andy,
I am so grateful for the usefulness of your site. I read other resources once but felt it was rather bulky and when it came to answering MCQ’s a felt a little bit lost in locating information. I got my report card to day and I scored 102 out of 125. This wouldn’t have been possible without your guidance and support.
It took me one month to prepare. I registered and used your site for only 9 days and I wrapped up all the knowledge necessary for preparedness.
Thank you & God Bless,
Sign Up Today
Get all the benefits of membership and accelerate your path to becoming a CPHQ.
Sign up for a monthly or one-time (non-recurring) payment subscription. One-day, 7-day, and 1-month plans are available. All payments are handled securely and automatically through PayPal.
More information can be found on our Subscription Options page.